Section Annual Meeting
- The Technical Committee will develop Technical Program guidelines for the Annual Section Meetings. The guidelines are anticipated to include the following:
o Draft text for a call for papers/presentations
o Format of presentation submission
o Criteria for PDH and AICP credits
o List of volunteers to review and approve presentations for credit
If you have suggestions for the guidelines or if you are willing to review and approve presentations for PDH credit, please contact Sarah E. Bowman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Technical Committee is looking for your input and ideas on how the Committee can best serve the Section. The Section By-Laws defines the following Committee responsibilities:
1. Identify appropriate topics and efforts for Section involvement;
2. Assist in program arrangements for meetings; and
3. Promote technical activities within the Section.
We anticipate future efforts will include:
- Maintain and promote a library of training materials that are available for use by members;
- Facilitate research efforts or share technical information among members.
· Do you have training materials you could donate to the Section or do you have suggestions for materials that should be purchased?
Are you interested in participating in or have a suggestion for a research project?
· Do you have new ideas for the direction of the Technical Committee?
· Are you interested in becoming active in ITE and joining the Technical Committee?
Please forward your suggestions, comments or interest in participating to Sarah E. Bowman (email@example.com).